With an exclusive location overlooking the historic Paseo de la Reforma, The St. Regis Mexico City stands alone among hotels in Mexico City as an enclave of elegance, privilege and unparalleled personal service.
Enhanced by a sleek, glass tower designed by architectural legend Cesar Pelli and captivating décor courtesy of award-winning interior design firm Yabu Pushelberg, a stay at this luxury hotel is about the journey. A journey with each moment enhanced in uncompromising fashion by our gracious staff and tailored St. Regis Butler Service™, available 24 hours to fulfill any request.
Welcoming you to pursue your passion, our hotel in Mexico City provides a fully equipped, state-of-the-art exercise room, access to two excellent outdoor synthetic grass courts and a nine-meter heated indoor swimming pool. A range of enticing restaurants and 24-hour private dining provide unmatched culinary experiences for every occasion. Remède Spa complements replenishing treatments and therapies with compelling 15th floor views. For younger guests, The St. Regis Mexico City Children's Club offers an engaging schedule of safe, supervised activities such as crafts, story time, movies, English-Spanish lessons, swimming and more.
- Delights Delivered
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry service
- St. Regis Butler Service
- The Residences at The St. Regis Mexico City
- Concierge desk
Recreation & Entertainment
- Remède Spa
- Exercise room
- Indoor relaxation swimming pool
- Tennis club
Family Activities & Services
- Babysitting service
- The St. Regis Mexico City Children's Club
- Family Traditions at St. Regis Program
- Complimentary standard Internet access is available to all guests at all St. Regis Hotels and Resorts.
- Wi-Fi Internet access in guest rooms: 0-15 USD per day
- Wireless high speed Internet access in public areas: 0-15 USD per day.
- Business Room
- Limousine service
- Car Rental service
- Covered valet parking facilities
- Disability accessible facilities
- Boutique shops