Where to go
Overlooking the magnificent Paseo de la Reforma, The St. Regis Mexico City is within walking distance of the most celebrated places to visit in Mexico City. Our central location lies at the epicenter of culture, commerce, entertainment and history — providing an extraordinary journey into the art, architecture, mystique and allure of Mexico’s legendary capital.
- National Auditorium
- Anthropology Museum
- Tamayo Museum
How To Get Here
Things to do in Mexico City
The St. Regis Mexico City enjoys a dynamic address, overlooking the historic Paseo de la Reforma. Grand architecture, magnificent plazas and monuments, fashionable galleries and sophisticated international shops and restaurants set this splendid boulevard as the unequivocal opening to any Mexico City experience. Within walking distance, the Polanco and Condesa districts showcase chic designer boutiques, great cafés, handicraft stores and art galleries. In addition, nearby things to do in Mexico include taking in the castle, zoo, amusement parks and lakes of Chapultepec, browsing Coyoacan’s colourful Saturday bazaar, and discovering the ruins of the old Aztec capital, Tenochtitlan.
Allow our Concierge to recommend attractions, excursions and activities or arrange tickets and transportation for the finest things to do in Mexico City.
Arts & Culture
- Chapultepec 0.1 kilometers/0.1 miles
- Anthropology Museum 1.0 kilometers/0.6 miles
- Teotihuacan 49.0 kilometers/30.5 miles
- Basilica De Guadalupe 5.0 kilometers/3.1 miles
- US Embassy 0.5 kilometers/0.3 miles
- British Embassy 1.0 kilometers/0.6 miles
- Bosque De Chapultepec 3.0 kilometers/1.9 miles
- Centro Historico 4.8 kilometers/3.0 miles
- Coyoacan 17.0 kilometers/10.6 miles
- Xochimilco 27.0 kilometers/16.8 miles
- Tennis Court 0.5 kilometers/0.3 miles
- KidZania La Ciudad de los Ninos 16.0 kilometers/9.9 miles