Where to go
Overlooking the magnificent Paseo de la Reforma, The St. Regis Mexico City is within walking distance of the most celebrated places to visit in Mexico City. Our central location lies at the epicenter of culture, commerce, entertainment and history — providing an extraordinary journey into the art, architecture, mystique and allure of Mexico’s legendary capital.
How To Get Here
Things to do in Mexico City
The St. Regis Mexico City it is located at one of the most emblematic Avenues of Mexico City:
Paseo de la Reforma. Surrounded by grand architecture, magnificent plazas and monuments, fashionable galleries, sophisticated international shops, museums and exquisite restaurants. Within walking distance to Polanco and Condesa districts In addition, nearby things to do in Mexico City include taking in the castle, zoo, amusement parks and lakes of Chapultepec, browsing Coyoacan’s colorful Saturday bazaar, and discovering the ruins of the old Aztec Capital Tenochtitlan.
Allow our Concierge to recommend you attractions, excursions, and activities including tickets arrangement and transportation for the finest things to do in Mexico City.
Arts & Culture
- Chapultepec 0.1 kilometers/0.1 miles
- Anthropology Museum 1.0 kilometers/0.6 miles
- Teotihuacan 49.0 kilometers/30.5 miles
- Basilica De Guadalupe 5.0 kilometers/3.1 miles
- US Embassy 0.5 kilometers/0.3 miles
- British Embassy 1.0 kilometers/0.6 miles
- Bosque De Chapultepec 3.0 kilometers/1.9 miles
- Centro Historico 4.8 kilometers/3.0 miles
- Coyoacan 17.0 kilometers/10.6 miles
- Xochimilco 27.0 kilometers/16.8 miles
- KidZania La Ciudad de los Ninos 16.0 kilometers/9.9 miles